[QODBC ALL] How To Intuit's Use SDK Test Plus 3
Posted by Rajendra Dewani (QODBC Support) on 10 August 2020 08:04 AM
How to use Intuit's SDK Test Plus 3 Tool.
SDKTest Plus 3:
You may also refer to How to use SDK Test Plus 3
1. Enable QuickBooks SDK Verbose logs:
The QuickBooks log file does not typically contain enough information for effective troubleshooting when there is a QuickBooks internal error. To check QuickBooks' internal error, you need to enable Verbose logs.
Please follow the below steps to enable verbose logs:
If you are still not able to find the qbsdk.ini file, then you can refer to below path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\qbsdk.ini
If you can't find the file or directory, do a Start - Run - "c:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks" <enter> and edit qbsdk.ini. If qbsdk.ini is not there, create it. Ensure that the file is not a text file but a config file; otherwise, QuickBooks will not pick up the file.
Add or modify the following lines:
In the "[LOG]" section, change "LEVEL" from "info" to "verbose." You can back up the original qbsdk.ini before making any changes, So after fetching verbose logs, you can replace it with the original qbsdk.ini file.
2. Open SDKTestPlus3. If your company file is open in QuickBooks, leave the first box blank; otherwise, provide the company file path through the Browse button.
3. Open Request file: Click on the Browse button.
Navigate to the Input file path & select Input file by clicking on the Open button.
4. Open Connection: After selecting the Input file, click the Open Connection button to Open Connection.
You can see Request XML by clicking on the View Input button.
Click on Begin Session button to Initiating Session in QuickBooks.
QuickBooks will ask you permission for this driver to access your QuickBooks data. Check the "Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running" option and click on the "Continue…" button to confirm.
Click on the Yes button to process further.
Click on Done.
5. Send Request XML: After accepting the QuickBooks certificate, Please click on "Send XML to Request Processor" to process the request.
Request processing is completed. You will notice that the View Output button is enabled now. Click on the View Output button to view- Response XML.
You may also refer to Intuit's guide on How to use SDK Test Plus 3