[QODBC ALL] How To Intuit's Use SDK Test Plus 3
Posted by Rajendra Dewani (QODBC Support) on 10 August 2020 08:04 AM
How to use Intuit's SDK Test Plus 3 Tool.
SDKTest Plus 3:
You may also refer to How to use SDK Test Plus 3
1. Enable QuickBooks SDK Verbose logs:
The QuickBooks log file does not typically contain enough information for effective troubleshooting when there is a QuickBooks internal error. To check QuickBooks' internal error, you need to enable Verbose logs.
Please follow below steps to enable verbose logs:
If you are still not able to find qbsdk.ini file, then you can refer below path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\qbsdk.ini
If you can't find the file, or directory do a Start - Run - "c:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks" <enter> and then edit qbsdk.ini. If qbsdk.ini is not there, create it. Make sure that the file is not a text file but a config file; otherwise QuickBooks will not pick up the file.
Add or modify the following lines:
In the "[LOG]" section, change "LEVEL" from "info" to "verbose". You can backup original qbsdk.ini before making any changes, So after fetching verbose logs, you can replace it with the original qbsdk.ini file.
2. Open SDKTestPlus3. If your company file is open in QuickBooks, then leave the first box blank otherwise provide company file path through the Browse button.
3. Open Request file: Click on the Browse button.
Navigate to Input file path & select Input file by clicking on the Open button.
4. Open Connection: After selecting the Input file, click the Open Connection button to Open Connection.
You can see Request XML by clicking on the View Input button.
Click on Begin Session button for Initiating Session to QuickBooks.
QuickBooks will ask you permission for this driver to access your QuickBooks data. Check the "Yes, always; allow access even if QuickBooks is not running" option and then click on the "Continue…" button to confirm.
Click on the Yes button to process further.
Click on Done.
5. Send Request XML: After accepting the QuickBooks certificate, Please click on "Send XML to Request Processor" for processing the request.
Request processing is completed. You will notice that the View Output button is enabled now. Click on View Output button to view- Response XML.
You may also refer to Intuit's guide on How to use SDK Test Plus 3