[QODBC-Desktop] Troubleshooting - Getting Error Unable to Bind to Specified IP Address
Posted by Jack - QODBC Support on 17 November 2016 11:44 AM
Troubleshooting - Getting Error Unable to Bind to Specified IP Address
QODBC stopped working, and I got IP errors. All fixes I can find on support pages require that QRemote Server is started. QRemote Server will not start.
1) Try to change the IP configuration on QRemote Server. Please change it to the default IP Address & Port
Please restart QRemoteServer after changing IP Address & Port. The change will affect after the restart of QRemoteServer.
3) Exit/Quit from QRemoteServer. Navigate to File >> Exit
4) Start QRemote Server from the Windows Start menu.
Please note down the IP Address.
If QRemoteServer is not running, then You can start QRemoteServer from below path & check again:
Start >> All Programs >> QODBC Driver for use with QuickBooks >> QRemote Server for QODBC
If you are still facing issue, I kindly request you to please raise a support ticket to the QODBC Technical Support department from below mentioned link & provide requested information:
We may need the following information, I kindly request you to attach below listed files when replying to the ticket.
1) Screenshot of QODBC Setup Screen -- > About
2) Screenshot of the issue you’re facing.
Share Entire Log Files as an attachment in text format from
3) QODBC Setup Screen -- > Messages -- > Review QODBC Messages
4) QODBC Setup Screen -- > Messages -- > Review SDK Messages