Troubleshooting - INTERNAL ERROR WHEN PROCESSING THE QBXML REQUEST
I have QuickBooks 2014 version & I am using QODBC's latest version. I have a problem with querying the customer table using QODBC.
QODBC driver consistently gets stuck on "Find Next Record" at record #9000. I have tried the following:
- Reset the optimizer file
- Rebuild the QuickBooks company file
- sp_optimizefullsync Customer: this crashes QuickBooks or does not complete correctly. There are still records missing from the Customer table that appear in QuickBooks.
- Query customer table using UNOPTIMIZED keyword. Unoptimized hangs at about record 9000 and does not return the Customer
On QuickBooks SDK logs, I noticed the below error:
20140923.175608 E 3888 QBSDKProcessRequest *** INTERNAL ERROR WHEN PROCESSING THE QBXML REQUEST ***.
There might be some internal error that occurred during the processing request. To resolve this error, you need to get in touch with Intuit.
Please restart QuickBooks & try again, as you are saying that the query is stuck on #9000. There might be some issue with the company file. Please test the same on another company file or a sample company file to see if the problem is related to the company file.
Also, try changing the Iterator value to 100 on QODBC Setup Screen--Advanced Tab.
If you are still facing the same error, there might be an issue with your company file that would require repairing the company file & you need to get in touch with Intuit.