How to connect to QuickBooks Online Sandbox company file.
For installation & configuring QODBC Online to work with QuickBooks Online live company file. Please refer:
How to use QODBC Online with QuickBooks Online Edition (Apps.com)
Configure QODBC Online to work with Sandbox company file:
You need to authorize & configure QODBC Online to work with QuickBooks Online Sandbox company.
Please follow below steps configure QODBC Online:
1) Open QODBC Online Setup Screen & click on "Connect To QuickBooks" & refer below steps by step guide:
Start>>All Programs>> QODBC Driver for use with QuickBooks Online>> Configure QODBC Data Source>> Go To "System DSN" Tab>> select QuickBooks Online Data>> click "configure">> switch to General tab
Enable Sandbox Company (for testing only) option & click on "Connect To QuickBooks" button.
2) By clicking "Connect To QuickBooks" open authorization screen. You need to authorize your company file to work with QODBC Online.
3) You need to enable popup.
4) Enter your QuickBooks User ID & Password, then click on "Sign In"
5) Select sandbox company file which you want to use with QODBC Online. If you have multiple company files.
6) Click on "Authorize"
7) After successful authorization, it will return back to QODBC Online page as connected status. You can close this window.
8) QODBC Online is successfully connected to your QuickBooks Online Sandbox company.
9) Now we are testing connection through VB Demo application. Please open VB Demo from:
Start>>All Programs>> QODBC Driver for use with QuickBooks Online>> VB Demo:
Click on Connection "Add New Connection"
10) Select "QuickBooks Online Data" & click on "OK":
11) Now you can see we are connected to QuickBooks Online Sandbox. Now we are querying Customer table:
Below is the list of Customers:
Keywords: sandbox online